Words which help me write my essay
Words which help me write my essay
Apart from the research work which gives material for construction of a worthy essay and thesaurus which gives you the power of self-expression allowing to illustrate your eloquence there is one more important thing you need being the orientated writer. This is about transitions. This group of words and word combinations stands separately when it comes to the discussion of the writing process. The mentioned group of phrases is not always paid attention to. The lack of attentiveness to the usage of these words can cause a trouble as these are the linking elements which combine pieces of puzzle offered in your work in the comprehensive picture. They light up the road showing your reader the way your train of thought goes. It simplifies the perception of an idea and helps the writer to make the reader agree with the conclusion represented in the terminative part of work. Insert a needed number of beacons of this kind into your paper to meet your target.
Transitions are magic tools if used properly as each of them presupposes some surrounding, but they give a different effect. Using them only to vary vocabulary is a mistake. Not every transition can serve to replace “and”. Prior to using them, you’d better make certain you do it properly or address to the “help me write my essay
” reliable resource to let its specialists help you to arrange your paper in regard to this aspect.
When we need to introduce some additional information in the text we use ‘firstly’, ‘secondly’, ‘thirdly’, ‘furthermore’, ‘more so’, ‘moreover’, ‘simultaneously’, ‘concurrently’, ‘meanwhile’, ‘incidentally’, ‘subsequently’, ‘afterward’, ‘previously,’ ‘until the present’, ‘preceded by’, ‘subsequently’, and ‘afterward’, but not all of them are interchangeable.
- ‘Firstly’, ‘secondly’, and ‘thirdly’ offer the most distinct sequence of supplementary data. When the writer uses them the reader can clearly see what stands in the first place for the author that is to say, what influenced his point of view in greater extend. Though, experienced writers can choose the effect of unexpectedness to surprise the reader by more impressive facts offered at the end of the enumeration. They use an inverted order of data presentation. The authors previously mention the less valuable ones and gradually moving to the more important facts.
- ‘More so’ and ‘moreover’ presuppose presentation of information which has greater importance than that offered in the previous clause. This is an illustration of evaluation of data.
- ‘Until the present’, ‘previously’, ‘preceded by’ draw the reader’s attention to the fact that the information is connected with the past moments.
- ‘Furthermore’ adds some valuable details specifying the previously expressed idea. It should precede the information showing an explanation of the previously represented data; it occupies the position at the beginning of the sentence or independent clause.
- ‘Meanwhile’, ‘subsequently’ are used to make an emphasis that things occur simultaneously. ‘Concurrently’ is the best to illustrate that the ideas should be discussed in conjunction.
- ‘Incidentally’ serves to add the facts which can make its contribution on the way to the conclusion though they are not the core elements (something of “indirect application”) is up to the situation.
- ‘Afterward’ and ‘subsequently’ introduce some data following the fact.
Such is the tiny group of helpers serving to add some information implying the grade of its value. Using them properly the writer can easily predict the effect it will make on the audience. It helps to compose an impressive article. Anyway, if anything goes wrong with your paper in this concern (or any other matter) you can easily ask for assistance at the “help me write my essay” provider.